Many organizations have a website and either seek someone to maintain and improve what they have or –oops!!– just need occasional help updating it.
In order, pictured below are projects I’ve stepped in to update, maintain and improve, rather than design and build:
- Center for Collaborative Communication, HTML/CSS site, 2011-2012
- $pread Magazine, HTML and later WordPress, 2007-2009
- Columbia University Civil Engineering Department, HTML/CSS, 2005-2006
- Black & Blue Ball, CMS, 2008
- Arena Studios, HTML/CSS, 2006-2008
- Location Resource, HTML/CSS, 2007-2009